Our Men’s Program, Black Men Speak Up, aims to provide support to Black, African and Caribbean (BAC) men, age 18 years and over, who are struggling to cope with mental health issues, especially those who are in abusive situations, as well as their families.
- Seeks to reduce the incidences of abuse against women through individual counselling and support groups
- Encourage men who are survivors of abuse to speak about the trauma and start to heal
- Provides a safe space for men to speak about their emotions and discuss mental health issues
- Helps young men and adults to be a support for other men who need assistance
- Funded by the Government of Canada through the United Way Greater Toronto
Make a difference!
We cannot do it alone and so rely on you – our funders, donors, volunteers – to help us build a strong community that holds a brighter future for our children and youth, a peaceful place for our seniors, and a safe and clean environment for everyone. There are a few ways you can help to make a difference. Which one will you choose?Get Involved